05 Day & 04 Night Kedarnath Trek
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : Kedarnath
Tour Activities : Adventure, Camping, Trekking, Sightseeing
Tour Themes : Adventure Tours
Min & Max. PAX :
Min : 9999, Max : 15999
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Kedarnath Tour Overview
One of the most popular winter treks in Uttarakhand, Kedarkantha Trek is a trekker’s delight and rookie’s rite of passage due to its relative ease. This trek is covered in sparkling snow during winters and offers a breathtaking view of the majestic Himalayan peaks. There are several myths around Kedarkantha and Juda ka Talab, a high altitude lake. One legend has it that Lord Shiva sat at the summit to meditate but was disturbed by a bull running below. He instead went to Kedarnath, a town in Uttarakhand, to meditate.
Travellers coming from outside Dehradun are suggested to book their stays near Prince Chowk/Railway Station of Dehradun as the pickup will be early in the morning.
Travellers are suggested to book their return flight/train/bus tickets post 7 PM.
Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary changes. Hence, we reserve rights to change the itinerary in the interest of safety, comfort & general wellbeing.
Stays can be changed as per availability.
(1) We move from Dehradun to Sankri after crossing Mussoorie, Kempty Falls is a waterfall in Ram Gaon and at the south of Kempty, in the TehriGarhwal District of Uttarakhand, India. It is 13 kilometres from Mussoorie on the Chakrata Road, and 45 kilometres from Dehradun.
After the fallswe cross Purola is quaint little town situated at an elevation of 1,524mts. Above sea level in north-west region of Uttarkashi district. It is popularly known as the gateway to Har-ki-Doon as it is situated on its way. Our batch crosses Mussoorie, Kempty Waterfalls &Purola we reach Sankri.
Sankri is a hamlet situated at an altitude of 1950 m above sea level in Mori Tehsil, Uttarkashi district, Uttarakhand, India. Part of the GovindBalabh Pant Wildlife Sanctuary, Sankri is 25 km away from the sub-district headquarters Mori and 195 km from the district headquarters Uttarkashi.
(2) Dinner & overnight stay at Sankri.
(1) After the breakfast, we will move ahead to Juda ka Tala (Camp 1).
Juda Ka Talab is a lake in Uttarakhand, a high altitude lake that trekkers come across Kedarkantha trek in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. This lake is situated at an altitude of 2,700 meters above sea level is a mesmerizing site that offers scenic Himalayan landscapes.
(2) Dinner & overnight stay at Camp 1 near Juda ka Talab.
(1) After breakfast the batch moves from Camp 1 that is near Juda kaTalab to the Base Camp in Kedarkantha .
(2) Dinner and overnight stay at Base Camp of Kedarkantha .
(1) Early morning, we trek from Base Camp in Kedarkantha to reach the Summit, that is the peak of Kedarkantha.
Thus, the whole batch get a refreshing look of the SunRiseat the Summit.
DAY4(b) : Later move to Camp 1.
(1) We reach down from the Summit to Camp 1, Juda ka Talab.
(2) Dinner and overnight stay at Camp 1 near Juda ka Talab.
1) After breakfast, the batch moves to Sankri & rests a little & later reaches the final destination.
(2) We move from Sankri to Dehradun.
(3) Thus, the Kedarkantha Trek conclude with cheering & unforgettable memories!!!
More Details about Kedarnath Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
Transportation in Tempo Traveler/Sumo/Bolero (Non-AC) depends on the number of travellers.
Accommodation on basis of triple sharing: Day1 at Home stay; Day2, Day3 & Day4 at camps.
Meal Plan: MAP(Day1: Dinner; Day2: B+L+D; Day3:B+L+D; Day4: B+L+D; Day5: Breakfast).
Experienced Trek Leader.
All permits required.
Crampons & Gaters.
- Additional 5% GST.
Any other meal charges that are not included in the package.
Any expenses of personal nature like pony, personal porter.
Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation / roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
Any Expenses apart from Inclusions.
- * 30% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.